Apple Lettuce Salad
A fast and fresh summer salad that will fill you up and make you happy.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 medium apple (diced)
- 8 cup organic mixed greens
- 1/4 cup walnuts ((optional))
Mix the apple juice, lemon juice, canola oil, mustard, brown sugar, and apple pie spice in a large salad bowl.
- Add the apple and toss to coat.
- Add the salad greens and toss just before serving.