Join Balance…as a Physical Therapist
Balance Health Center is looking for gifted, enthusiastic physical therapists to join our clinical team in picturesque Ojai, California. Our ambitious clinical model of care incorporates ongoing fitness, nutrition, and movement-related education into our daily services. The right person shares a vision of physical therapy that extends beyond acute treatment. Our expanding practice requires a therapist that communicates clearly and compassionately, puts excellence of care above all else, and cherishes the relationships with our patients and members.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Suitable candidates will be licensed to practice physical therapy in California and have advanced manual skills and training. Other abilities include:
• Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
• Work cooperatively with the Balance Health team and outside medical specialists
• Provide manual therapy and exercise-oriented care
• Deliver evidence-based treatment in one-on-one visits
• Chart patient care & progress using WebPT software
• Provide education through movement-related workshops and classes
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including fully-paid healthcare, lifestyle perks, paid continuing education and professional memberships, vacation and holiday pay, and a profit-sharing plan.
The City of Ojai is nestled in a mountain valley lined with citrus orchards, just 12 miles from the ocean. Its unique location provides the perfect setting for an active lifestyle.
If you wish to become part of a forward-thinking team expanding the role of physical therapy in everyday lives, we welcome your resume. New graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.