…as a Physical Therapist
Submit Resume Below!
Balance Clinical Fitness has a rare opportunity for a physical therapist in beautiful Ojai, California. Our health center joins proactive PT-developed exercise programs with acute outpatient orthopedic and patient care. As educators, we provide essential movement and healthcare education through our specialist workshops and lecture series.
If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll build warm relationships and witness the difference you make in your patient’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
Suitable candidates will be licensed to practice physical therapy in California and have advanced manual skills and training. Other abilities include:
- Initial 60 minute evaluation and on-going patient continuity
- Work cooperatively with the Balance team and outside medical providers
- Provide manual therapy and exercise-oriented care
- Deliver evidence-based treatment in one-on-one 30 min visits
- Chart patient care & progress using WebPT software
- Provide community education through movement-related workshops and classes
Work with a USC and Residency trained orthopedic specialist. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including health and life insurance, paid continuing education and professional memberships, vacation and holiday pay, and a matching 401K plan.
Work in one of the most sought-after locations anywhere. The City of Ojai is nestled in a mountain valley lined with citrus orchards, just 12 miles from the ocean. Its unique location provides the perfect setting for an active lifestyle.
If you wish to become part of a forward-thinking team expanding the role of physical therapy in everyday lives, we welcome your resume. New graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.