Balance Clinical Fitness is looking for a physical therapist to join our team in Ojai, California. Our clinical model incorporates proactive fitness and movement-based exercise with outpatient orthopedic and patient care. The right person shares a proactive vision for the future of physical therapy. Our expanding practice requires a therapist that communicates clearly and compassionately with all age groups, puts excellence of care above all else, and cherishes the relationships with our patients and members.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Suitable candidates will be licensed to practice physical therapy in California and have advanced manual skills and training. Other abilities include:
- Initial 60 minute evaluation and on-going patient continuity
- Work cooperatively with the Balance team and outside medical providers
- Provide manual therapy and exercise-oriented care
- Deliver evidence-based treatment in one-on-one visits
- Chart patient care & progress using WebPT software
- Provide community education through movement-related workshops and classes
BENEFITS & LOCATION
Work with a USC and Residency trained orthopedic specialist. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including health and life insurance, paid continuing education and professional memberships,vacation and holiday pay, and a matching 401K plan. The City of Ojai is nestled in a mountain valley lined with citrus orchards, just 12 miles from the ocean.Its unique location provides the perfect setting for an active lifestyle.
Dr. Kathy Doubleday, Owner
If you wish to become part of a forward-thinking team expanding the role of physical therapy in everyday lives, we welcome your resume. New graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply. Submit your resume to information @ ojaihealth.com.