A supportive community is shown to greatly increase our ability to change behaviors and stay positive through challenges. The following guidelines are strongly encouraged.
- Share your ideas and get involved in the process. Your unique perspective is valuable!
- Actively listen to others without thinking about how you are going to respond
- Allow everyone equal time to participate by not dominating the conversation
- Show respect for who is speaking by refraining from side conversations
- Stay open to new ideas and new ways of doing things by challenging your way of thinking, beliefs and habits
- Ask questions for clarification if something is not clear
- Show respect for others if you disagree
- Honor the confidentiality of the group
- Have fun!
Balance Health Center is dedicated to keeping our members Active for a Lifetime™. Classes designed for all ages and abilities. All fitness activities are reviewed for results by our award-winning Physical Therapy team.